Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sept 9: Personality Test

I was told to take this test and reflect.  Are you sitting down? Are you calm? Because this might shock you:

I'm an introvert.
I'm intuitive.
I'm a thinker.
I'm a judger.

INTJ

Double duh.

These personality test results don't mean that I'm an extreme anything.  In certain situations {cough, cough--MY JOB}, I'm an extrovert. It doesn't mean that I can't empathize or sympathize. I just lean in these directions.  I don't need to say much more because you people know me.  (I'm certain no strangers read this blog.)  But before I go, I must recommend a book called Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain.  It helped me realize why I want to fake extroversion all day and then come home and be QUIET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment