Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 4, 2013

About This Blog

This blog is for me. I just lost 33 pounds in 18 weeks.

Photo taken from My Dashboard at FitOrbit.com
 

Today is Day 1 of my maintenance plan...and I am terrified. I am afraid that I did all of this work, and I will gain it back sssllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy (just like I did the first time).  So, this blog is to hold myself accountable. If I have to write about my choices and share that information with others, then I'm more likely to make choices that I will be proud of, right?!  I'm also sharing it with friends because I often get asked what I'm doing to be fit and that is so hard to explain in 1 minute. There is so much to it!

So, I plan to post about my daily choices on food & exercise as well as posts about lessons I've learned about what I put in my hole (as my friend, Laura, would say).  Changing your body is a lifestyle change that affects everything: the way you grocery shop, the way you view food, the way you talk about food, the way you provide for your family, etc. I plan to share posts about what I had to change to make this weight loss happen.  I will share it all bit-by-bit!

xo,
Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Love it! You'll love writing about it to! As soon as i get to a computer im telling everyone to follow you!!!! (I hope thats ok) and if u have any bloggy ?s, just email me!!! laurawiksten @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw im so pumped im the first commenter ever!!

    ReplyDelete