Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Food {Tuesday}

If you want recipes, leave a comment below!

Breakfast {2 Slices of Toast + Pear + Maple Syrup + Almond Milk}
This was supposed to be an oatmeal bowl with pear, milk, & maple mixed in. I ran out of oatmeal. I substituted toast instead. A complex carb for a complex carb.

Snack {Kiwi + Pistachios}
A very green snack! :)

Lunch {2 Servings Creamy Asparagus Soup}

Snack {Apple + Almond Butter}

Dinner {Burger with white cheddar + 1C Skinnygirl White Peach Margarita}
A cheat! I had a $10 gift card to The Burger Stand (a gourmet grill in Topeka). So, I strategically planned to eat a cheat meal. I'm shooting for 80% clean & mean...20% cheateroonies.  I was clean all day yesterday and for the first 4 meals today. So, I cheat! It's a great life.  I did omit half of the bun on the burger. I had water and NO FRIES! If you've been to The Burger Stand, you know how huge it is to skip out on the gourmet fries and accompanying sauces. However, a fit lifestyle means you can have it all, just not all at once. My weight and physique won't fluctuate, but I was still able to have a burger and a marg. What whaaatt!



No comments:

Post a Comment