Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Workout {Abs + Light Legs + Walk}

Today was a mess.  I had planned to run with a friend in the morning, but I was up tossing and turning with cramps. (I don't think any boys read this blog, so I'll be honest.)  Then, when I was feeling better I planned to go to the Y for a double-class of Zumba Toning and then Spin.  I walked into the Zumba class and it was super packed. Like I would have had to dance in the hallway.  So, I went to the weight room and did some abs and some legs.  I left after 30 minutes.  I don't like it when my plan does not work out.

Abs
Stability ball crunches 3 x 10
Plank 3 x 1 min
Side plank with hip lift 3 x 10 x 10
Regular crunches 3 x 40
Reverse crunches 3 x 40
Bicycle crunches 3 x 40
Heel clicks 3 x 20
Standing oblique crunches 3 x 10 x 10

Light legs
Sumo squats 3 x 10 x 30
Donkey kicks 3 x 10 each leg

I walked the dogs around the block for about 15 minutes. Lame.  I will be running tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment