Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Workout {Run + Back}

I missed cardio yesterday, so today I just really wanted to run. So, that was the first thing I tackled. I had planned on running outside with the dogs, but it was rainy this morning, so I went to the Y and hit the treadmill.  I am slightly disappointed with my run. I wanted to run 5 miles. I ran a 4-miler last week. I slowed down my pace to 12'00" in order to meet this goal. Yes, that would mean I have to run for an hour.  I really struggled. I ran 4 miles and called it good. I wish I was at the point where I was last spring when I could run 7-10 miles. I thought 5 would be doable. Oh well. It just shows me that I need to keep running an upping my mileage slightly each week.


After running, I did a couple of back exercises.
Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps, 45 lbs)
Lat Pulldown (3 sets, 10 reps, 40 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment