Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Food {Wednesday}

I was a big cheater last night. A full day of meals and then pizza and alcohol.  I love that I can eat that stuff and still be fit, but it's a slippery slope. I have to go back to discipline immediately. I can't constantly graze and snack and cheat. That's how 5 pounds happens. 10 pounds. and so on. And that is how I gain weight. Slowly and steadily. So, today was a discipline day. I didn't cheat at all and I had a solid cardio session. Felt good to get back on track.

If you would like any recipes, let me know!

Breakfast {Creamy Banana Parfait}
This is so yummy!

Snack {Larabar}

Lunch {2 Servings Asian-Style Beef Soup + Cantaloupe + Tortilla Chips}
This Asian soup is delicious! In the Clean Eating meal plans, the recipes are all really simple except for 2 per week where they send you to a full-page recipe that usually makes 8-12 servings. That is what this recipe is. It makes 12 servings. Colby loved it! Alex will try it tomorrow..



Snack {Strawberries + String Cheese}

Dinner {Turkey Burger + 3 Graham Crackers}

No comments:

Post a Comment