Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 27: A Letter to My Readers

Dear Readers,

Blogging has been such an unexpected pleasure. As you know, I write for me, but it is so cool to see others be "inspired" by my words. I've been inspired by others' ideas I've seen online via blogs or Pinterest, so to be the source of inspiration for others is very rewarding. I love what my friend, Jolie, says about her blog being a diary to look back on. I'm beginning to think that is exactly what this is--a modern diary. I very much regret that I hadn't recorded my inner musings for the past 10 years or so. How fun would it be to look back on college or the first years of marriage? I also know there are many great days that I have forgotten. That makes me incredibly sad. So, here's to my modern diary and those who choose to read it. It's so fun to have an audience. ;)

Xo,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment