Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 7: The thing(s) I am most afraid of

I am terrified of heights. I'm sure there are other classic fears that I have like a fear of snakes and monsters in the dark (duh).  But let's get deep with this one.  I need to write about my true biggest fear: Never having a child.  I will add a side note that I love Alex and I regard her as my own (with no disrespect to her real mom). I love being her parent and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just always wanted the experience of creating a family and raising a child of my own with a husband whom I love. Alex would have siblings. How wonderful does that all sound?! Fucking wonderful.

I don't feel like I can write about my infertility because it would alienate all of my lovely friends who have children. So I simply won't. We can just leave my biggest fear unexplained, but simply stated. And for the record...I know that my biggest fear is worse that your biggest fear. Pat on the back for me! {Sarcasm heals all.}

No comments:

Post a Comment