Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 10, 2013

Dinner {Cheat Meal}

This blog is for me, so I must be honest. The whole point is to keep me accountable to myself. I planned on dinner being my cheat meal. My first one in 5 months. I had 2 vodka waters and a split a Fig & Prosciutto pizza with a friend. I felt satisfied when I left. Not full. 

I already regret what comes next. I had a bowl of Kashi cereal when I came home. I was craving it. Then, I had a handful of chocolate chips (70% cacao). Now I'm super full. I'm calm. It is what it is. However, I recognize that the cereal and the chocolate were unnecessary. I wonder what this will do to my waistline. Realistically. I worked out damn hard this morning. For what?!

I know others would never be able to tell. So, the takeaway is this: I can eat what my heart desires for one meal per week, however I need to make sure my other 34 meals are clean & healthy or I will gradually lose the fitness I worked so hard for. 



1 comment:

  1. Truly healthful people can fall off the bandwagon every now and then, but what separates them from the rest is they get back on. You are awesome. One meal will not kill your fitness. :)

    ReplyDelete