Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 17, 2013

Workout {Leggggs!} and Next Week's Workout Plan

FitOrbit taught me this workout. It was on my last week and was labeled an "advanced" level. I have repeated it for the past 3 Fridays and I'm still not tired of it. It takes me one hour. I look forward to it because it feels so effective. It mixes cardio in with weights and body exercises. I love it. I think it's perfect for Fridays if I'm going to take Saturdays and Sundays off from working out. Gives my body time to recover and I feel like I just came off a legit workout and earned two days off.

Based on a FitOrbit Legs Workout

This got me thinking about next week. I'm trying to maintain a whole body of muscle. That means I'm working out 5 times per week. Doing cardio all 5 times. In my weights session, I need to work out arms, legs, back, and abs. So, I'm thinking that I need an arms workout that models after my legs workout. I will do that on Mondays. That bookends the week. Start it off hard core and end it hard core. Then, I can feel good about having some fun/flexibility on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday. I love this plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment