Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Groceries

I'm continuing the "Groceries" posts to continue to be honest with myself about the "cost" of eating well AND to be transparent to my readers. This is the first excuse I will hear about eating clean, healthy, organic food: "It's so expensive!" Anyway, I didn't shop last Friday when I was supposed to, so many of my meals Saturday & Sunday were just thrown together from what I already had. I guess that saved me about $20. This trip to the store is going to supply me for Monday-Wednesday, 5 meals per day. So that's 15 meals.

On the List:
Chicken breasts
Eggs
Pomegranate juice
Cottage cheese
Greek yogurt
Whole grain couscous
Kalamata olives
Sweet potato
Canned artichoke hearts
Grape tomatoes
Apple
Walnuts
Strawberries
Amy's Organic Butternut Squash Soup
Orange
Cucumber
Broccoli crown
Vanilla protein powder

Groceries
The expensive items are the chicken (I buy organic) and the protein powder. Otherwise, the food I got is reasonable. Small upgrades.

Dillon's Receipt

No comments:

Post a Comment