Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Workout {Arms + Stretch + Walk}

Today I have a busy schedule. I work until 3:00. Then I umpire softball until about 7:30. Then I need to go to the store, prep/cook my meals. I'm really looking forward to a night when I can relax a little. I knew that I wouldn't want to go to the YMCA to lift weights after my games tonight, so I went this morning.  I'm not 100% happy with my body my any means. In fact, I did a squat in front of the mirror and saw a pesky cellulite dimple halfway down my thigh which I ASSUMED would disappear with some weight loss and toning.  Apparently not. Cool.

SIDE NOTE: I know you haven't seen pictures of me yet, but those of you who know me in person know that I'm not super small by any means. 143/Size 6 is not skinny. I could stand to drop about 10 more pounds.  I should have kept going with FitOrbit, but as you know, I got bored with the food. Maybe I'll maintain for a month or so and then go back to cutting weight?

Moving on: I always knew my legs would be the last part of me to look slim.  The point is, I'm most satisfied with my arms. I've done the following arm workout many times with FitOrbit...probably once per week with rep & set numbers varying.  Because of the results, I like to keep this up. It probably takes me 30-40 minutes to do the whole thing.  I did some leg stretches afterward.

Oh, and the (non)workout that I did yesterday with the kettle ball? I was wrong. My shit is SORE today (and I'm in shape!)! My hips & thighs are screaming. SO, since I'm planning a big leg workout for Friday, I need to lay off the leggggs for a few days. I've done a quick run for the past two days, so I'm going to focus on stretching and I'm going to take my pups for a walk tonight.  A great workout day because the hard part is already over!
FitOrbit

FitOrbit

FitOrbit

FitOrbit

FitOrbit

FitOrbit

FitOrbit


No comments:

Post a Comment