Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spotlight {Salmon-Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms}

This recipe is out of Clean Eating magazine (June 2013). I do not see a link on the website. I think that is because it's a recipe in the current magazine. I'm sure it'll be on the website later.  I love how even the fancy recipes in the magazine are pretty simple to throw together. I have felt much more challenged by various recipes from my life before January.  I find it's helpful to assemble all of the ingredients before I even start and I always read 1 step ahead. I was VERY happy with the result. Yes, the recipe makes 4. I could have shared with Colby & Alex (They didn't want any.), but I have one stuffed mushroom for a snack coming up and another stuffed mushroom as a part of lunch.  Of course, Colby saw the finished product and suddenly wanted some. :)

The Meal:
The Recipe:
The Steps in Photos:
Roll Call.
Get the Salmon Rolling
This is bulgur. I had to soak it in boiling water for an hour.





1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank you! Those look really good. Too bad my husband and children won't touch mushrooms. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete