Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workout {Run + Abs}

I can tell you how great my workouts have been. What I can't express is how shocked I am that I'm enjoying getting up at 5:30am. I went to run 4 miles with my puppies this morning. We went to the Washburn University campus because they have a 2 mile circle with sidewalks. I did two laps. I should have snapped a picture of the dogs! Cody is on the A team. She wants to run 8-minute miles. I'm on the B team. I want to run 10-minute miles. Chloe is on the C team. She wants to run 12-minute miles. We are an interesting bunch.  The weather was perfect. The sun was just out. It was cloudy and warm with a steady breeze. Awesomesauce. I will say that I ran a 13' Mile #1. It took my body that long to feel warmed up. Then, I pushed about a 9'45" pace.  Felt great. Then, I came home and did 3 sets of these abs. I don't know if I've shared RunTastic Fitness before, but I love it.

Nike App

1 comment:

  1. Regretting I didn't come with you, but there is no way I can run four miles right now at that pace. ;)

    ReplyDelete