Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Workout {Back + Biceps + Easy Jog}

It's summer time! I'm off of work and I have a plan. I will work out every week day at 6:00 AM. I headed out to the YMCA and did back/biceps.

Standing Reverse Fly with resistance band: 3 sets of 15 reps
Back extensions on ball 3 sets of 12 reps with 10 lbs
Face pulls with cable pulley 3 sets of 15 reps with 30 lbs
Supermans 3 sets of 10 reps
Upper back lifts on ball 3 sets of 12 reps with 10 lbs
Bicep curls 3 sets of 8 reps with 15 lbs
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8 reps with 10 lbs

I went home, grabbed the pups, and took them for a jog. I went VERY slowly. It felt great. I hardly broke a sweat, wasn't breathing hard. Yep, that's right. I ran at a 13'38'' pace.  WHAT?  I just thought the entire time about how wonderful it is to be able to run outside and how wonderful it is that I don't have to go to work today. It was relaxed and wonderful.

Nike App


No comments:

Post a Comment