Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 6, 2013

Workout {Kettle Ball & Short Run}

Today's plan was to skip whatever FitOrbit assigned me and do a workout at work! Getting paid to work out is all good in my book. Our PE classes are revamping their curriculum and so we got to try out some of the workout ideas.  The instructor used Kettle Ball exercises for the first 30-45 minutes. There wasn't much exercising, but there were many good suggestions for things I can do on my own later such as Turkish Lifts, Swings, Snatches, Cleans, etc.  Then, we went outside for some stations where you could row by pulling a rope, squat and "make waves" with a rope, and push a car. Again, not much working out and a lot of talking. I left thinking I needed to do something additional today to complete my workout. I was done with all obligations at 7pm and it was very nice out, so I grabbed hubby and my two puppies and went for a run!  I could do without so much incline. My legs felt SOOOOO tired. I need to do non-leg-related things for the next few days.

Nike App

No comments:

Post a Comment