Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dinner: {Cod, Brown Rice, & Seafood Salad}

Are you kidding me??!?
Clean Eating magazine April/May 2013

Okay, it didn't start out that way. I made this meal thinking, Wow, this is way more rice that I would get if I was dieting! Then, I kept making the meal and I realized that this is a HUGE salad. With no dressing. I've done that before. Okay, fine.

Cod, Brown Rice, and Superfood Salad

I eat the fish and the rice. I start the salad. All of the cranberries and onions fell to the bottom. The curry powder floated all over the place. No flavor except all the weird ones. I ate the cranberries out of the bottom and called that done.  GROSS.

Since I'm in maintenance mode, I allowed myself a VERY small rescue meal.  I didn't measure anything, but it's a small amount.
Kashi GoLEAN Crunch with Unsweetened Almond Milk
Total calories today (ignoring the cereal):

1 comment:

  1. yeah.... curry... not so much. I would've traded that out for a different spice or add 1 Tbsp of Balsamic instead.

    ReplyDelete