Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lunch {Vegetable Soup, Bread, & Apple}

Today's lunch is supposed to be leftover sushi from a few days earlier in the meal plan paired with some vegetable soup.  I didn't make the sushi because I just started the Clean Eating plan yesterday.  So, when I saw "vegetable soup" on the list I immediately thought of a meal that I used to get assigned by FitOrbit. Amy's organic soups are amazing. They are probably in the health section of your grocery store. I go to Dillon's and I find it in Nature's Market. On FitOrbit that was always paired with a piece of toast and an apple.  This soup is a comfort food. I heat this up and sit down with it and anyone around is like "What is that?!" Yum. Hubby & Alexandria (12) love it too. Colby told me to let him know anytime I'm getting that soup and he wants a can too. Toast the bread and use it as a scoop. Yuummmmm.
 
Clean Eating Magazine April/May 2013
 
From the pantry:
Bread
 
 
Bought for the recipe:
Amy's Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup, Apple
 
Ingredients

Packed up (with PM snack). Going to visit Mom, Dad, Christa, & Brother-in-law!
 

1 comment:

  1. You and your packing. lol. I love you. Oh, and BTW, get a pic of you and Christa. Now that you are both fit and sexy!

    ReplyDelete